Vietnam visa – Tourist visa for Vietnam can permit guests to enter and leave Vietnam at Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang international airports all at other land outskirts imparted to China, Cambodia and Laos.
Whether I need a Visa for Vietnam Tours ?
That relies on upon your nation and the days you will remain in Vietnam. There are nationals of specific nations can visit Vietnam without Vietnam passage visa.
Most residents of ASEAN nations needn’t bother with Vietnam visa for visit Vietnam inside 30 days if with return tickets: Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Laos. What’s more, natives of Korea, Japan and Scandinavians (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland travel permit holders) are no need Vietnam visa for visit Vietnam inside 15 days if with return tickets.
Residents of France can go in Vietnam for under 90 days or a few visits inside 6 months on the off chance that they are holding legitimate conciliatory or authority travel papers. What’s more, Citizens of Chile holding legitimate discretionary or authority international IDs can go inside 60 days.
In the event that go to Phu Quoc Island just for under 15 days requires no Vietnam visa with travel permits substantial for no less than 45 days. The Vietnamese movement division will check the visas on the spot if guests need to go to other Vietnam urban areas or remain in the island for more than 15days.
Every single other native from different nations are required Vietnam section visa to get to Vietnam.
How to Apply Visa ?
There are websites offering service for applying for Vietnam Visas. The following are the professional and official websites which can ensure the validity.
Apply Upon Arrival
You can get a Vietnam Visa upon arrival at Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang and Da Nang International Airport. You just need to get a visa approval letter by applying online or obtaining from your travel agency, as well as 2 passport-sized photos and visa stamping fee in cash. Without the approval letter, travelers can not check in the international flights to Vietnam.
Apply via Asia Platform Travel
When you choose to go with Asia Platform Travel, our operation group would be happy to help you apply visa for a visit to Vietnam. Your one-on-one travel expert will stay in contact with you and for apply a visa, he or she may require your data: your checked international ID, full name, sex, date of birth, father’s name, nationality, substantial identification number, issued date, place of birth, present occupation/calling, lasting location and reason for visit. What’s more, an endorsement letter will be sent to you for you to get the visa stamped upon your entry in Vietnam.
- The normal tourist visas are valid for a single 30-day stay and a business visas are usually valid for three or six months, and allow multiple entries and the right to work.
- Visa extensions are often done with less than 1 week on your ongoing visa, and after 3 extensions, you must get a new visa. The fee is ranging from 18-35USD.
- Make sure that you have an at least 6 month valid passport with space left for stamping.
- It is possible to arrange a visa on arrival through a Vietnamese travel agency. They will need passport details in advance and will send a confirmation for the visa to be issued at your airport of arrival.
- If you plan to spend more than a month in Vietnam, or if you plan to exit Vietnam and enter again from Cambodia or Laos, arrange a three-month multiple-entry visa.